The Fine Print
FREEZING A MEMBERSHIP
Freezes cost $15/month and must be requested before the 15th of each month to avoid charges for the next month.
To freeze any monthly membership, fill out a membership change form here.
- For an Annual Paid Monthly, the contract will be extended the length of the freeze.
Cancellation requests must be submitted by the 15th of the month through our membership change form.
Paid in Full & Annual memberships cannot be cancelled excluding the following circumstances:
- You relocate your residence more than 25 miles from TRC
- You become disabled or deceased
- TRC ceases operation
Injuries happen. If you are unable to climb due to an injury, you may freeze your membership as long as you have a valid doctor's note with the amount of time you will be out.
Freezes under the Injury Policy are always free and can be applied to any membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your freeze requests.
Members of TRC are encouraged to bring new climbers to the gym! Members have an unlimited number of free day passes for guests visiting The Rock Club for the first time.
- The member must be present when their guests are on the premises
- Guests are required to check in at the Front Desk, sign a waiver, and pay for any needed rental gear
An individual is only allowed to be a free guest once at TRC, and may come in at a discounted day rate of $10 the next time. After that, the cost of entry will return to full price.
Child (12 & under): $55/month
Students (13-17 or valid ID): $65/month
Discounted Adult: $65/month
- Seniors 65+
- First responders
- Healthcare professionals
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
The member agrees to conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards TRC staff, members, and customers.
Respectful conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- following staff instructions
- seeking amicable resolution to conflicts with staff or other customers
- communicating complaints to our staff/management in a direct but understanding manner
Failing to adhere to respectful conduct will result in a warning, suspension, or termination of their membership. Furthermore, repeated failure to adhere to respectful conduct may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the facility.
The member also understands that severely disrespectful conduct, including any conduct that is violent, threatening, or harassing will result in the immediate termination of their membership and the possibility of being banned from the facility. If a membership is terminated for a code of conduct violation, no refund will be given.