Improve your game and stay fit with Women's Training Program, Men's Training Program, Power Drills, Group Clinics, and Friday Blitz.
This program is designed to challenge young tennis players skills and work on problem solving; a segue to our TTP Program. This includes red, orange, yellow, and green ball.
Geared towards the more advanced student, TTP focus on preparing players for tournament level play focusing on strategy, technicals, and point play.
Summer Tennis Camp at The New Rochelle Racquet Club provides kids with a fun and engaging environment where they can excel at the sport of tennis, whether they have been playing for many years or are new to the game.
We offer a variety of camps for ages 4 and up: Red Ball, Junior Development, and Tournament Training Program. Campers are carefully grouped according to age and skill level, so they can get the most out of the program. Our personable instructors share their passion and love of the game in a supportive and caring environment.
June 28th - September 3rd
Monday - Friday
9am-11am, 11am-1pm, 2:30pm-4:30pm
We have a brand new page dedicated to everything USTA. Join the USTA League, view your practice times and days, your home match days, and or visit USTA teams pages.
NEW TO THE CLUB?
We are excited you are interested in becoming part of the NRRC family. Click this link to fill out our inquiry form so we can learn about you and suggest the best fit for you here. Someone will get back to you to answer all your questions shortly.
THE NEW ROCHELLE RACQUET CLUB
130 Rhodes St.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
Hours vary by season. If in doubt, call us at the number listed above.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
Our mission is to make all our customers and staff comfortable while at our Club.
COVID-19 has been difficult on all of us and has changed our way of thinking. Our mission is to make our customers and staff feel comfortable as you enter our facility to stay healthy and happy during our challenging health crisis.
Please take a minute to review everything we are doing to ensure the safety of our customer, staff, and community. If you haven't already, please review the USTA Guidelines for safe tennis as well.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Please read the following and remember to play safely and thoughtfully.
- Court rentals: Bring your own racquet & balls (balls can be purchased at the desk. Our policy is no more than 6 balls on court & no hoppers or carts allowed).
- Masks are required to and from the court (on court is optional)
- Due to safety restrictions, programs are drop off only. Spectators are not permitted at this time.
- Bring you own drinks/drink container (fountains are turned off but our vending machine is available to purchase water & we have a filling station in the lobby)
- Bring a towel (sorry, we are not providing towels at this time)
- Bathrooms are now open
- There are benches on the courts, to keep your belongings off the ground, but not for sitting (sorry, no parents will be allowed on the courts during lessons)
- Allow extra time before getting on court for check-in and to avoid a crowded entry, don't be late!
- And last but not least, please fill out the COVID waiver below prior to coming to the Club
Tennis Program for Kids
The New Rochelle Racquet Club was voted Top Tennis Program for Kids in Westchester County!
The NRRC is an incredible club. Clean, comfortable, the courts are in phenomenal condition...I've played in many clubs, but this one is something special. More importantly the staff really have their fingers on the pulse, revamping the programs and making excellent additions to keep their members and the surrounding community content. In addition to all of this, the NRRC has been there for the Salesian High School Tennis Team on countless occasions. I'm the coach at Salesian, and I can't express in words how thankful I am for these great people. Thank you, NRRC! You're a class act.
Awesome very well maintained courts, good pros, strong players, good programs.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Enter your email below to receive news and info about special events, classes, discounts and more.