Already in a program? Use the link below to submit your renewal request for Winter 2023 Season.
Winter renewal deadline 12/15/22
FALL '22 PROGRAM SCHEDULES
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
WINTER '23 PROGRAM SCHEDULES
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
NRRC DOES NOT GUARANTEE MAKE-UPS FOR CLASSES MISSED BY THE PARTICIPANT. In order to be eligible for a make-up, however, you MUST adhere to the following:
- Balances must be paid in full unless you are on an approved payment plan
- Notice MUST be given no less than 24 hours in advance, in order to be eligible for a make-up. Same day notification for illness only, will be accepted. Use this form to submit information for absence and makeup request.
- Any no-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will not be eligible for a make-up.
- Authorized make-ups are limited to 2 per 14 week session.
- Make-ups must be completed within the enrolled session. If a student enrolls in the next session, outstanding make-ups can be honored with above restrictions.
- Make-ups cannot be applied to future sessions.
- Private lesson no shows will be charged the full lesson.
- If you take a semi-private lesson, and only one person takes the lesson, it will still be counted as a full lesson for both students.
- Makeups will not be arranged by request for missed classes. You will be contacted when a makeup opportunity becomes available.
- To get your make-up, YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM.
- EMAILS WILL NOT SUFFICE FOR MAKE-UP REQUEST
- A $50.00 transfer fee will incur for any class change requests made after the start of the program. If NRRC sees that your child needs to make a class change due to ability, this fee will be waived and you will not be charged.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- If you need to drop out of a program, you must email Dean@nrrc.us to inform him. You will be given make-ups (upon availability) for the missed classes. Should we succeed in finding a customer to fill your spot in the program to cover the remainder of the session, you will be eligible for a credit or refund.
- Make-ups do not have monetary value or credit. Makeups cannot be applied to any other enrollment.
- At the discretion of NRRC management, refunds are only given for injuries when notified with a doctor’s note or if you are relocating out of the commutable area.
- BALANCES MUST BE UP-TO-DATE BEFORE MAKE-UP REQUESTS CAN BE HONORED. MAKE-UPS ARE OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF AVAILABILITY, IF YOU TURN DOWN A MAKE-UP, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE TWO MAKE-UPS YOU ARE OFFERED.
- This will be strictly adhered to. If you request a make-up and don’t get a response, please make sure you have cleared your balance.
- Please call our front desk or check our website for information regarding weather-related closings: www.NRRC.us or (914) 636-1003. Any weather related Club closures will be made up. Notification of those dates will be emailed to you at a later date.