SPRING '23 PROGRAM SCHEDULES
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
NRRC DOES NOT GUARANTEE MAKE-UPS FOR CLASSES MISSED BY THE PARTICIPANT. In order to be eligible for a make-up, however, you MUST adhere to the following:
- Balances must be paid in full unless you are on an approved payment plan
- Notice MUST be given no less than 24 hours in advance, in order to be eligible for a make-up. Same day notification for illness only, will be accepted. Use this form to submit information for absence and makeup request.
- Any no-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will not be eligible for a make-up.
- Authorized make-ups are limited to 2 per 14 week session.
- Make-ups must be completed within the enrolled session. If a student enrolls in the next session, outstanding make-ups can be honored with above restrictions.
- Make-ups cannot be applied to future sessions.
- Private lesson no shows will be charged the full lesson.
- If you take a semi-private lesson, and only one person takes the lesson, it will still be counted as a full lesson for both students.
- Makeups will not be arranged by request for missed classes. You will be contacted when a makeup opportunity becomes available.
- Make-ups are offered on the basis of availability. If you turn down a make-up, it will be considered one of the two make-ups you are offered.
- To get your make-up, YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM.
- EMAILS WILL NOT SUFFICE FOR MAKE-UP REQUEST
- A $50.00 transfer fee will incur for any class change requests made after the start of the program. If NRRC sees that your child needs to make a class change due to ability, this fee will be waived and you will not be charged.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Canceling out of a class does not make you eligible for a refund or credit. If you need to drop out of a program, you must email Charlie@nrrc.us to inform her. Should we succeed in finding a customer to fill your spot in the program to cover the remainder of the session, you will be eligible for a credit or refund.
- Make-ups do not have monetary value or credit. Makeups cannot be applied to any other enrollment.
- At the discretion of NRRC management, refunds are only given for injuries when notified with a doctor’s note or if you are relocating out of the commutable area.
- BALANCES MUST BE UP-TO-DATE BEFORE MAKE-UP REQUESTS CAN BE HONORED. MAKE-UPS ARE OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF AVAILABILITY, IF YOU TURN DOWN A MAKE-UP, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE TWO MAKE-UPS YOU ARE OFFERED.
- This will be strictly adhered to. If you request a make-up and don’t get a response, please make sure you have cleared your balance.
- Please call our front desk or check our website for information regarding weather-related closings: www.NRRC.us or (914) 636-1003. Any weather related Club closures will be made up. Notification of those dates will be emailed to you at a later date.
Program Coordinator Contacts
Billing, Seasonal courts, multiple court rentals, help with private lessons, pro shop sales, any questions
Director of Junior Development, Junior Program Coordinator
All junior programming except USTA tournaments
Interim Adult Program Director, Program Coordinator
All Women's Adult Programming, customer relations, USTA adult teams.
JR Tournaments Director, Director of Men's Program Development
Working with Helen on Men's programming
Adult Playing Leagues Coordinator, Men's Program Coordinator
All Men's Programming, all playing leagues (women's, men's, co-ed), USTA adult teams
Front Desk Supervisor
Assists with program operations and manager of front desk operations for The Studios and NRRC