FALL '23 PROGRAM SCHEDULES
WINTER '24 PROGRAM SCHEDULES
NRRC is not a membership club and does not charge membership fees. Anyone enrolled in a current program is considered a member.
COURT RENTAL RATES
- Senior tennis times: 8-9am or 2:30-3:30pm weekdays
- All court rental cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid being billed.
- You are considered a member when you are enrolled in a current program.
|Type||Price per hour||Member||$50/hr|
SENIOR CITIZENS DISCOUNT
65+ Seniors can rent a court for $40/hr. All players on the court must be Seniors for the discounted rate. This discount is offered Monday-Thursday from 8:00am-9:00am and 2:30pm-3:30pm.
PER DIEM PRIVATE LESSONS
|Pro Level||30 mins||60 mins||90 mins||Staff||$75||$150||$225|
SEMI-PRIVATE (PRICE PER PERSON) 2023/24
|Pro Level||60 mins||90 mins||Staff||$85||$127.50|
PRIVATE GROUP (3-4 PEOPLE, PRICE PER PERSON) 2023/24
PRIVATE LESSONS PACKAGES
PRIVATE 14 WEEKS FALL 2023
|Pro Level||30 mins||60 mins||90 mins||Staff||$1015||$2030||$3045|
SEMI-PRIVATE 14 WEEKS FALL 2023 (PRICE PER PERSON)
|Pro Level||60 mins||90 mins||Staff||$1155||$1735|
ADULT PROGRAMS 2023/24
|Program||14 weeks||28 weeks||1/2 share||Blitz||$910||$1820||$505|
|Doubles 60 min Clinic||$1008||$2016||$554|
|Doubles 90 min Clinic||$1190||$2380||$645|
|Singles 90 WTP||$1190||$2380||$645|
|Doubles 90 min WTP/MTP||$1190||$2380||$645|
|Doubles 120 mins WTP||$1580||$3160||$840|
|Men's Singles League||$700||-||$400|
PER DIEM 2023/24
|Program||60 mins||90 mins||120 mins||Blitz||-||$65||-|
JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT 2023/24
|Program||14 weeks||28 weeks||Pee Wees (45 min)||$630||$1260|
TOURNAMENT TRAINING PROGRAM 2023/24
|Duration||14 weeks||28 weeks||90 mins||$1540||$3080|
MAKE-UP POLICY FALL 2023
NRRC DOES NOT GUARANTEE MAKE-UPS FOR CLASSES MISSED BY THE PARTICIPANT. In order to be eligible for a make-up, however, you MUST adhere to the following:
- Balances must be paid in full unless you are on an approved payment plan.
- Notice MUST be given no less than 24 hours in advance, in order to be eligible for a make-up. Use this form to submit information for absence and makeup request.
- Any no-shows and past class notifications will not be eligible for a make-up. Same day notifications and cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance may be subject to make-ups so we ask that you fill out the form so we can open up the spot for those looking for a make-up.
- Authorized make-ups are limited to 2 per 14-week session.
- Make-ups must be completed within the enrolled session. If a student enrolls in the next session, outstanding make-ups can be honored with above restrictions.
- Make-ups cannot be applied to future sessions.
- Make-ups will not be offered in advance of a missed date.
- Private lesson no shows will be charged the full lesson.
- Private lesson same day cancellations will result in your loss of the lesson and will be charged.
- If you take a semi-private lesson, and only one person takes the lesson, it will still be counted as a full lesson for both students.
- Make-ups will not be arranged by request for missed classes. You will be contacted when a makeup opportunity becomes available.
- Make-ups are offered on the basis of availability. If you turn down a make-up, it will be considered one of the 2 make-ups you are offered.
- We cannot offer makeups during the first 3 weeks of a new season as we are still enrolling new students.
- To get your make-up, YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM.
- We will be offering make-up days on suspension dates and you will be contacted in advance. This will be subject to availability.
- EMAILS WILL NOT SUFFICE FOR MAKE-UP REQUEST
- A $50.00 transfer fee will incur for any class change requests made after the start of the program. If NRRC sees that your child needs to make a class change due to ability, this fee will be waived and you will not be charged.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Canceling out of a class does not make you eligible for a refund or credit. If you need to drop out of a program, you must email Charlie@nrrc.us to inform her. Should we succeed in finding a customer to fill your spot in the program to cover the remainder of the session, you will be eligible for a credit or refund.
- Make-ups do not have monetary value or credit. Make-ups cannot be applied to any other enrollment.
- At the discretion of NRRC management, refunds are only given for injuries when notified with a doctor’s note or if you are relocating out of the commutable area.
- BALANCES MUST BE UP-TO-DATE BEFORE MAKE-UP REQUESTS WILL BE HONORED. MAKE-UPS ARE OFFERED ON THE BASIS OF AVAILABILITY, IF YOU TURN DOWN A MAKE-UP, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ONE OF THE TWO MAKE-UPS YOU ARE OFFERED.
- This will be strictly adhered to. If you request a make-up and don’t get a response, please make sure you have cleared your balance.
- Please call our front desk or check our website for information regarding weather-related closings: www.NRRC.us or (914) 636-1003. Any weather related Club closures will be made up. Notification of those dates will be emailed to you at a later date.