Please read this page thoroughly to understand our policies, safety protocols, and procedures. We’re committed to offering everyone a return to the gym while ensuring the safety of our customers and staff.
It’s our hope that adhering to these policies will allow us to open to the public with the least possible amount of risk, but none of it can happen without your cooperation! We ask for everyone’s patience as we get through this together, and look forward to seeing you soon.
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with was suspected of being exposed to COVID-19, please stay home
- Temperature check will be required upon entry
- All visitors will be required to sign a new waiver and COVID-19 deferral agreement
- If you feel sick or display any symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. If you display any symptoms while at the gym, you may be asked to leave at the staff’s discretion.
- Appointments will be required to use the gym. You can use the link here to access our online booking system
- Masks must be worn at all times while you are in the gym.
- Practice social distancing to ensure 6ft distance between individuals at all times.
- Everyone entering the gym must immediately wash their hands using the sink located by the front desk
- Visitors will be required to check in and to check out upon every visit to aid in contact tracing.
- Only 5 people will be permitted in any of our rooms at one time
- Feel free to use our touch less water bottle filling station. There will be no water fountains available for use.
CLEANING AND SANITIZATION
- Please wipe down any equipment you have used after your workout. There are sanitization wipes located by the entrance of every room.
- Please use hand sanitizing stations found around the gym to keep your hands clean.
- The rooms will undergo a thorough cleaning every evening after close.