Please read this page thoroughly to understand our policies, safety protocols, and procedures. We’re committed to offering a safe environment for all customers and staff.
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with was suspected of being exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- All visitors will be required to sign a new waiver.
- If you feel sick or display any symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. If you display any symptoms while at the gym, you may be asked to leave at the staff’s discretion.
- Appointments are still required at this time to use the gym. You can use the link here to access our online booking system
- Mask are no longer required when you are in one of the three workout rooms. Please use discretion and be aware of other around you.
- Mask will be required in lobbies, hallways, locker rooms, bathrooms and common areas outside of the workout rooms.
- If you are ever present around any children, you must wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing to ensure 6ft distance between individuals at all times.
- Everyone entering the gym must immediately sanitize or wash their hands using the sink located by the front desk.
- All members and visitors are required to check in for every visit.
- Feel free to use our touch less water bottle filling stations. There will be no water fountains available for use.
- The showers will be available for use as of Monday June 21st.
CLEANING AND SANITIZATION
- Please wipe down any equipment you have used after your workout. There are sanitization wipes located by the entrance of every room.
- Please use hand sanitizing stations found around the gym to keep your hands clean.
- The rooms are sanitized daily by trained staff.