Please read this page thoroughly to understand our policies, safety protocols, and procedures. We’re committed to offering a safe environment for all customers and staff.
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with was suspected of being exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
- All visitors will be required to sign a new waiver.
- If you feel sick or display any symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. If you display any symptoms while at the gym, you may be asked to leave at the staff’s discretion.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while in the gym. This includes in all common areas, while working out or training clients, regardless of age of vaccination status.
- Mask will be required in lobbies, hallways, locker rooms, bathrooms and common areas outside of the workout rooms.
- If you are ever present around any children, you must wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing to ensure 6ft distance between individuals at all times.
- Everyone entering the gym must immediately sanitize or wash their hands using the sink located by the front desk.
- All members and visitors are required to check in for every visit.
- Feel free to use our touch less water bottle filling stations. There will be no water fountains available for use.
- The showers will be available for use as of Monday June 21st.
CLEANING AND SANITIZATION
- Please wipe down any equipment you have used after your workout. There are sanitization wipes located by the entrance of every room.
- Please use hand sanitizing stations found around the gym to keep your hands clean.
- The rooms are sanitized daily by trained staff.