Our memberships and packages are designed to make climbing simple. Whether you’re an individual, student, couple or family, we’ve got a membership program just for you. Please note, every top rope climber needs a belayer to climb. If you’re new to climbing and not belay certified, you can rent-a-belayer in advance of your visit.
The Rock Club supports service personnel. Active military, police, emergency responders, healthcare workers, and teachers can receive 25% off any regular daypass, punchcard or membership with valid ID. This discount cannot be applied to specials or other discounts.
10 Punch Passes (good for 6 months)
Chalk bag and belt
Each Additional Climber
* Includes harness rental but not shoes
4 month membership
*This includes students 13-17 years of age or college and grad students enrolled full time in a degree-conferring program. Family and couples discounts do not apply to student memberships. Student memberships are not refundable for any reason and cannot be frozen.
4 month membership
*This includes children ages 12 and under. Child memberships are not refundable for any reason and cannot be frozen.
Call for more information
MEMBERSHIP POLICIES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited climbing
- Discounted rate on climbing courses and programs
- Access to the Members Quarters lounge and game room
- Member-only clinics, parties and events
- No-hassle automatic electronic payments
- Express check-in
- 10% pro shop discount
- Unlimited free guest passes for first time climbers every month
- Families and couples can sign up at the same time for the same membership type and get 10% off!***
- Memberships paid in full and billed monthly can be frozen for up to 1 month. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance by emailing email@example.com
** For guests that accompany members, it must be their first time climbing at the gym.
***“Couples” must be 18 or over, living under the same roof and can’t be blood relations. Not available for student roommates.
Memberships cannot be “converted” from one type to another and credit cannot be given for a membership that goes unused.