The New Rochelle Racquet Club does not guarantee make-ups for classes missed by the participant. In order to be eligible for a make up the following must be adhered to:
• Balances must be paid in full unless you are on an approved payment plan.
• Notice MUST be given in order to be eligible for a make-up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with notice.
• Priority for make-ups will be given in the following order:
- Advance notice of 24 hours or more
- Notice of day of class
- Notice after class is held all authorized make-ups (limit of 2 per 14-week season) must be completed within the indoor season.
Balances must be made up to date before make-up requests can be honored.
Private Lesson Cancellation Policy
NRRC does not guarantee make-ups for lessons missed by the participant.
• Balances must be up to date.
• 24 hour notice must be given prior to the lesson. If this notice is not given, you are considered a 'no-show'. A 'no-show' will incur a $50 fee.
• Please contact email@example.com to inform us of a missed lesson.
Please call our front desk regarding weather related closings at 914.636.1003. Any weather related closures will be made up. Notifications of those dates will be emailed to you at a later date.
Program Coordinator Contacts
Director of Tennis
All questions, program questions, sales, pros
Seasonal courts, multiple court rentals, help with private lessons, pro shop, any questions
Director of Tennis Operations
Red Ball, JD, TTP programs, private lessons, all adult programs except women's & men's playing leagues and MTPs
Adult Leagues Coordinator
Men's program coordinator, men's & women's playing leagues, MTPs
Asst. Program Coordinator, USTA Junior Tournament Director
USTA Junior Tournaments
Birthday party inquires