The New Rochelle Racquet Club does not guarantee make-ups for classes missed by the participant. In order to be eligible for a make up the following must be adhered to:
• Balances must be paid in full
• Notice MUST be given in order to be eligible for a make-up. Email email@example.com with notice.
• Priority for make-ups will be given in the following order:
- Advance notice of 24 hours or more
- Notice of day of class
- Notice after class is held
All authorized make-ups (limit of 2 per 14-week season) must be completed within the indoor season.
Private Lesson Cancellation Policy
NRRC does not guarantee make-ups for lessons missed by the participant.
• Balances must be up to date.
• 24 hour notice must be given prior to the lesson. If this notice is not given, you are considered a 'no-show'. A 'no-show' will incur a $50 fee.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of a missed lesson.
Please call our front desk regarding weather related closings at 914.636.1003. Any weather related closures will be made up. Notifications of those dates will be emailed to you at a later date.