Our mission is to make all our customers and staff comfortable while at our Club.
COVID-19 has been difficult on all of us and has changed our way of thinking. Our mission is to make our customers and staff feel comfortable as you enter our facility to stay healthy and happy during our challenging health crisis.
Please take a minute to review everything we are doing to ensure the safety of our customer, staff, and community. If you haven't already, please review the USTA Guidelines for safe tennis as well.
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with was suspected of being exposed to COVID-19, please stay home
- All visitors will be required to sign a new waiver and COVID-19 deferral agreement
- If you feel sick or display any symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home. If you display any symptoms while at the gym, you may be asked to leave at the staff’s discretion.
WHEN TO QUARANTINE AND WHEN TO ISOLATE
- Please read the latest updates from the CDC to understand the differences between when to quarantine and when to isolate. Visit the CDC website here.
- You quarantine when you might have been exposed to the virus and may or may not be infected.
- You isolate when you are sick or when you have been infected with the virus, even if you don't have symptoms.
- Hand washing or sanitization is required upon entry.
- Proof of vaccination is required to play without a mask
- Please bring your card to the front desk when you come in or send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the day and time you come to the club
- Back lobby viewing area is restricted to 12 person capacity at all times.
- Junior tournament spectators are still not allowed at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Reservations are required for the viewing lounge for junior programming parents. Please call the front desk to arrange.
- Court rentals: Bring your own racquet & balls (balls can be purchased at the desk. Our policy is no more than 6 balls on court & no hoppers or carts allowed).
- Bring you own drinks/drink container (fountains are turned off but our vending machine is available to purchase water & we have a filling station in the lobby)
- There are benches on the courts, to keep your belongings off the ground, but not for sitting (sorry, no parents will be allowed on the courts during lessons)
- Allow extra time before getting on court for check-in and to avoid a crowded entry, don't be late!
- Hand washing is no longer required but strongly encouraged.
- And last but not least, please fill out the COVID waiver here prior to coming to the Club
JUNIOR PROGRAMS DISMISSAL
- Children under 12 years old are strongly encouraged to wait INSIDE the facility until they receive visual or phone confirmation that parents have arrived in the parking lot. Staff will better be able to assist with dismissal with everyone in the same location.
- Please remind your children to stay indoors until you arrive.
- Parents be sure to drive cautiously and be aware of your surroundings while in our lot, as we have 2 entrances and exits in use during this time.
- If you are running late, PLEASE call the Front Desk at 914-636-1003 to let us know your schedule.