BABY SITTING SERVICES
Pine Brook Fitness now offers the opportunity for you to come play, sweat and climb knowing your child is safe on site, being cared for by our professional staff. The focus of our service is to run structured, age appropriate physical activities to promote fitness and health to your little ones.
Service and availability:
• Childcare to babies and children ages 6 months-8 years old.
• Monday-Thursday from 9am-1pm and Fridays from 9am-11:30am
• 2 hour maximum visit, for $7.50 per visit, per child.
• Discounted packages available: 10 visits for $70 and 25 visits for $150.
• Parents must check in and pay for or redeem their child’s session at the Studios/NRRC desk and present a receipt to the staff in the babysitting room.
• Additional sign in required once in the babysitting room.
• Parents are responsible for diaper changing and if a “situation” occurs, they will be pulled from their activity to address it.
• Children who are in the potty training process will also require parental attention.
• Children who are capable of using the facilities by themselves will be escorted to the appropriate locker room and back to the babysitting room for their safety.
• The parent dropping the child off must be the parent picking the child up.
• The parent cannot leave the building while the child is in the babysitting room.
• Children who are sick will not be permitted in the room.
• No snacks are permitted in the room.
• All drinks must be labeled.
• We maintain a maximum of a 6:1 (or less) ratio, depending on the age of the children in the room
Rules of play:
We strive to promote teamwork, sharing and learning through play. If a child exhibits excessive behavior, parents will be alerted, potentially during their activity. Depending on the age range of children in each session, staff will be responsible for creating and leading fun, structured activities that are safe for all participating. If physical activity is not desired, books will be provided, or the parent can leave another form of entertainment with the child. Babies and toddlers unable to participate will be provided with sensory activities, where appropriate. The Club is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property
Equipment and toys will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes after each session and cleaned with natural cleaning solution once a week, or more depending on the season.